Sunday, December 17, 2006

apologies

so i feel as though i need to explain the dire lack of photos as of late.

here's the situation: i just started a new job, which has me working all hours of the day and night. as a result, i am so wiped i haven't been posting.

then, about a week ago, i BRILLIANTLY lost my camera. 8 megapixels of joy - gone. i have been unconsolable ever since. (single tear)


kindly, one of my good friends has loaned me a fuji finepix 1300.....i am just getting the hang of using this one at the moment. it's a little old school, but i think i'll be able to produce some good shots with it. it's like a prototype digital camera! old school indeed.

speaking of old school, this whole debacle has given me a chance to refamiliarize myself with my kickass SLR which has been sitting untouched since i went digital in 2004. what a marvelous camera - reminds me of what true photography is all about. anyhow, i plan to get some good work out of it, and scan those babies in.

so there ya go folks, that's my update. stay tuned for new pics. peace!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home